Camp Speed: Right Love At The (Wrong) Perfect Time


CAMP SPEED: RIGHT LOVE AT THE (WRONG) PERFECT TIME
Book Nine
by: Marione Ashley
Released Date: December 17-24, 2013
[Collaboration Series]

“Just remember that I loved you even when you made yourself unlovable.”

Rahzel closed her heart to the thought of loving someone aside from her family. Lagi na lang kasi siyang iniiwan at sinasaktan ng mga lalaking minamahal niya kaya nangako siyang hindi na magmamahal pa.

Until she met Zen once again.

Right love at the perfect time…

Zen was the last person Rahzel wanted to see. Hindi niya makakalimutan ang ginawa nitong pananakit sa damdamin niya na labis na nakaapekto sa kanyang pagkatao. Pero paano niya ito iiwasan kung sa bawat paglingon niya ay nakasunod ito sa kanya? Paano niya ito maiaalis sa puso niya kung sa pagtakbo niya ay nakahabol ito sa kanya?

At ang lintik na puso niya, hindi pa rin nadadala. Sa kabila ng lahat ng nangyari ay hindi pa rin niya maikakaila na mahal pa rin niya si Zen.




---  Zen Figuerroa was first mentioned on Nikki Karenina's Twisted Tales book 3. So originally ay sa kanya si Zen. Just like what we've done on the first five books, nagbunutan kami ng characters at sa `kin napunta ang isa sa triplets.

---  Hindi ko na maalala kung sino ang nag-suggest na bigyan ng full name ang triplets at nick name lang ang pangalan nilang nabanggit sa previous books. Ang suggestion ay nagsisimula sa letter E. I picked Eizen since wala akong maisip na iba.

---  Rahzensia was from Rahzensia of Hatenkou Yuugi, an anime/manga that I adored so much before.

---  I really wanted to have a title with a strike on it, like this one. Kaya sobrang natutuwa ako na na-approve `yong title ko at hindi pinapalitan.

---  I could say that somehow, I could relate to the heroine. Or should I say, the old me. If you read this story, you would know why or how does the heroine acts in the novel.

---  I don't know why but I cried a lot when I was writing the last three chapters of this novel. This wasn't a heavy novel. This was light and a feel-good novel as always. Maybe I cried because somehow, I could relate to the fiasco going on.

---  Tempted, the bar that was mentioned, was owned by Dark, the same Dark on my novel, Light's Seduction (It's In His Kiss).

---  When I was revising this novel, a dear friend sent a song thru e-mail. I like the lyrics of the song so I decided to include it on the novel. The song was, Settle for Less. I forgot who sang it. Sorry!

---  To those who read Heart of Mine, remember the padlock-key something-something I mentioned there? It was again mentioned on this book and I finally have a name for the place. It is Sky of Love; a place where two hearts could wish for something like forever. Naks. May tagline pa. Ahehe!

---  A novel without LS is a wholesome novel for me therefore this is a wholesome novel ;)

1 comments:

  1. Did you know that that you can earn money by locking premium pages of your blog or website?
    Simply join AdWorkMedia and embed their Content Locking tool.

    ReplyDelete