Tenses Of Love (I Have Been Loving You)


TENSES OF LOVE (I HAVE BEEN LOVING YOU)
by: Margaux Aristelle
Released Date: August 24, 2016
[Tennis Knights]
Self-published

"You don't have to face your fears alone. I'm here with you now. We will face it together."

I loved you.

Enzo had always thought that he wasn't good enough to be loved. Pakiramdam niya ay hindi siya buo. Pakiramdam niya ay kulang siya bilang isang tao. He closed his heart in love, and by doing so, he also put an end to a love that was about to bloom.

I love you.

For Allie, Enzo was everything she needed. He wasn't perfect but he was all she ever wanted. Hindi mahalaga para kay Allie ang nakaraan. Mahal niya si Enzo, ang lahat-lahat dito. Enzo was all that mattered even if he wasn't feeling the same way.

I will love you.

Their past and present experiences shaped them into who they were right now. Would they be able to conquer the problems coming in their way so they could face the future together, hand-in-hand?

0 comments:

Post a Comment